Garlic Cilantro Fries
[I just made a batch of these babies for my family, and they were a ridiculously big hit. They are full of flavor and super simple. They are a perfect side dish, but are also delightful by themselves.]
- 5-6 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Scrub the potatoes well with a vegetable brush.
- Cut the potatoes into fries. Place them in a bowl of cold water and let them sit for a few minutes. Dry the fries thoroughly with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, toss the fries with the olive oil, garlic powder, and salt.
- Lay them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping once.
- Toss the still-hot fries with cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy. <3